I acknowledge: finding, learning about, and integrating new marketing technologies is a challenge for marketers today. But as a new report from Wrike shows — How Marketers Get Things Done: The State of Agile Marketing in 2016 — it’s not the top challenge. It’s fifth. And a good ways below the top challenge.
The top five challenges marketers face:
- Developing creative, innovative campaigns that stand out in the market (37.2%)
- Moving fast enough to keep up with market changes and competitors (25.9%)
- Driving more revenue or sales for the company (24.7%)
- Doing more with fewer people and smaller budget than needed (24.4%)
- Finding, learning about, and integrating new marketing technologies (22.4%)
Based on my interactions with hundreds of marketers, these stats ring true.
Bron en volledig artikel: Chiefmartec