We at Philip Morris are all committed to realizing a dramatic change: completely replacing cigarettes by scientifically substantiated reduced risk smoke-free products (RRPs). It is the biggest shift in the history of PMI and the industry. It is the right one for our consumers, our company, our shareholders, and society.
The mission of our newly formed consumer experience team is to deeply understand the needs and pains of the current adult smokers who don’t quit smoking, in their journey to switch completely to a smoke-free alternative.
The team will achieve this mission through their relentless focus on value-adding activities based on experience from the past, consumer insights and decision-making. The main responsibilities will be:
To strengthen this team, we are looking for two Voice of the Consumer analysts that will report to the Voice of Consumer Manager.
As part of the of Consumer Experience team and reporting to the Voice of Consumer Manager, you are connecting the dots on the continuous incoming consumer feedback, perform deep dive analysis on consumer data, identify data gaps, propose recommendations on how to fill the gaps and provide consolidated consumer insights from several sources to the organization.
• Analyse continuous consumer feedback data streams coming from all channels (e.g. Customer Care Team, Direct consumer feedback, Digital and via stores).
• Consolidate & connect the dots between the omni-channel consumer data and provide valuable insights back to the organization for taking action.
• Identify consumer knowledge gaps across the Consumer Journey and propose recommendations on how to fix these gaps.
• Be a pioneer in digitalizing the different data sources in order to process consumer data more efficiently and can take adequate actions more quickly (e.g. apply machine learning / sentiment tracking automation, etc).
• Manage and work with research agencies to bring new thinking on data analytics and innovation on board.
1. Ability of putting your teeth into the data by doing deep dives but also bringing this back to a higher level in order to make sure the insights become understandable and actionable.
2. You will play a key role in establishing and shaping the new CX function in the organization. This initial period will require the team to deal with ambiguity and demonstrate resilience in a fast evolving environment
3. Constantly stand up for the ‘voice of the consumer’’. Live for and defend insights-driven decisions.
• Strong consumer focused mindset
• Excellent data mining skills, able to gather meaningful insights and present recommendations
• Adopt a curious mindset and passionate by connecting the dots in the benefit of our consumers
• Demonstrate a growth mindset, enabling you to be resilient and able to adapt to a changing work environment
• Highly organized with a sense of urgency and can-do attitude
• Excellent communication skills at all levels in the organisation, able to present insights in an easy and understandable way
• Bachelor’s degree (economics, mathematics) or equivalent by experience
• Proven expertise in consumer analytics
• Solid experience of digitalizing consumer data by using new technologies (e.g. machine learning / sentiment tracking)
Talent Acquisition (TA) will perform an initial screening to assess whether candidates match with the defined vacancy requirements. If this is the case, the candidate will be invited for 2 competency-based (virtual) interviews.
In parallel, you will be asked to complete an online assessment tests*. At the end of the process, each candidate will receive the assessment results, as well as actionable feedback for their further development.
The tests are integrated in the selection process to increase objectivity of the final decision making. The assessment tests are composed out of a personality test, and a cognitive ability test. The results will not be saved in the employee’s file, and will only be used in the context of the vacancy for which the employee is applying. Results are therefore not used for purposes of performance evaluation. Candidates who took the tests in the past 12 months should not make tests again.
• Cognitive Ability Test: Report links under three headings:
1. Deductive reasoning (measuring the ability drawing logical conclusions)
2. Inductive reasoning (measuring conceptual and analytical thinking)
3. Numerical reasoning (measuring capacity to understand numerical data and interpret mathematical information correctly)